Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting on Board with New Linky Follower

Pin It Its almost Friday! Yessss.

So has everyone heard the news? GFC is going to the wayside... Its supposed to be gone for WordPress bloggers by the end of Feruary, and its supposed to be completely phased out for everyone some time later, I think by the end of March. Not totally sure, but nonetheless, its going bye bye.

But not to fret, there is a new follower tool. Linky Tools has created a forum for following blogs, and you just have to sign up for it. Its totally free.

You might have noticed that I have it added to my side bar under the GFC followers. So go over there and click follow. It will prompt you to sign up if you dont already have an account. Super easy.

I dont want to lose any of you, so go check it out!

See you guys tomorrow! I've got something special for tomorrow so don't forget to come by and check it out!

Pin It

1 comment:

Elena @ La Petite Vie said...

I had no idea this was already happening...Thanks so much for the heads up, just added Linky Tools to my blog.