Monday, February 27, 2012

Movin it Monday {5}

Pin It Its Movin it Monday! How was the beginning to your week?! I'm so sorry this post is going up so late, but mommy hood was calling today. Busy busy.

But none the less, its is going up!

So what were your accomplishments last week? Were you able to utilize last weeks healthy tip? I myself did really well. My husband and I didn't have any fast food all week, and I even managed to make it through the weekend while sticking to my weight watchers diet. Yeah! I finaaaaaally came around. And I have to say, it was because of my husband. I was whining to him about how I needed to lose weight, and how hard it was, blah blah blah. He looked at me and said ' Honey, if you really wanted to lose weight, you would. Every time you decide you want to do something, you find a way to do it. And this is no different.'

At first I was like, psssshhh-aahhh. Of course I want to lose weight. But when I really thought about it, he was right. I did want to lose weight and get healthy and feel good, but I didn't want to do the work. And lets face it, if you don't want to do the work, then you aren't going to get anywhere. Duh. So I finally stopped lying to myself, and got with the program. And ta-dah! I had a GREAT week.

This week I will be back to doing a total body workout since we went through all the categories. That's the workout plan here. Every week I change up the workout and focus on a different area: Total body, Arms, Legs and Butt, and Abs. That's a whole month of different workouts each week. Now we've done four weeks of all the categories, and we're back to Total Body.

Go here for this total body workout. This will be performed as a circuit. Do these six moves back to back, and repeat the entire workout three times in a row with no more than a minute or two of rest in between.



You will love it!

Healthy Tip: Listen to those that you love. It may be hard to hear, but its probably what you need to hear. You will thank them later.

Well, hope you enjoy the workout this week!

Pin It

No comments: