Monday, July 9, 2012

Chore Chart Printable

Pin It So me and the hubs argue quite a bit over who is going to do what chores. Now, I do the majority of the chores since I stay at home with our 9 month old... But he doesn't get off scott free. He helps out by doing a few things around the house... Mostly those things that I prefer not to do, like mow the lawn, change the diaper genie, pooper scoop the backyard, etc. Yes, he gets the majority of the poopy duty... ;). I finally got fed up with the arguing over what needs to be done, and when I saw this over at Brown Paper Packages, which by the way is one of my absolute FAVORITE blogs, I had to make my own.





I don't really know why this picture turned out so fuzzy and blah. I don't usually take pictures that bad. But I'm lazy and don't feel like reshooting and re-editing the photos, so. Sorry. It will have to do. But isn't it cute? I printed it out, put it in a frame, glued some magnets on the back, and put it on my fridge. And I have that little dry erase marker to mark them off as we go.

You may remember that I did this project a while ago. You can go here for the tutorial on how I made this. It's super easy.

But I needed a new chore list since I moved into a new place, and I decided to also use my new and fancy digital scrap book software from my memories to make this.

And since I like you soooooo much, I also made this into a printable... So you can do the same thing!


You can download this HERE.


Well, that's it for today... Hope you "enjoy" this little printable (tehe, it's the first one I've ever made a printable on my blog!)!

Stay Craft My Friends.....
                                        {Katie}

Linking Up Here:


Monday:
Tuesday:















blah2beautiful


A Diamond in the Stuff









Wednesday:










 







 





Thursday:

shabby creek cottage







 
Friday:
 




Tickled Pink at 504 Main








One Artsy Mama


See Vanessa Craft

The Shabby Nest








 

http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

Saturday:










Positively Splendid














Sunday

The Girl Creative


Pin It

3 comments:

Little Miss Alizzi said...

Such a great idea!! I so downloaded this bad boy =D
I'm your newest follower!!
-Jen
http://www.littlemissalizzi.com/

Meaningful Mama said...

I need to get on a chore schedule like this. Thanks for the printable. Jodi @ www.meaningfulmama.com

Anonymous said...

I love how this keeps things organized!

Make sure you stop by and share this at my Flaunt It Friday link party.
Can't wait to see more posts.
http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/2012/07/flaunt-it-friday-4_12.html

Sarah@
www.blissfulbucketlist.com