Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kitchen Shelves Complete!

Pin It I finally finished my kitchen shelf project! Yay! If you recall, I showed you a tutorial for my DIY kitchen shelves and topiaries. You can go here to check it out. I also made a few other things that were going on these shelves, like my EAT faux metal letters, which you can check out here, and I also decided to frame some old silverware I picked up at an antique shop. And here is my finished project!




It took me a little while to find the right silverware to frame. I had everything else done, including the frame, and I was just waiting on those silverware pieces. I didn't want to use regular sized silverware since the frame is about an 8x10. I wanted some kind of serving silverware, and I finally did while browsing an antique shop while on vacation visiting family in Alabama. That little rooster I also found at an antique mall. It's hard for me to pass up a cute rooster!

 

What do you think? I really like the contrasting patterns of the black and white stripes on the topiaries, and the black and white diamond pattern in the frame.


Aaaaand, done. Alright, one project down, 34 to go! Ahhh, a never ending list. I don't really mind though. I just love adding and tweaking things through out my home all the time. And soon, it will be holiday season! Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.... It's what we crafters live for isn't it!


Linking Up Here:
Monday:
 
Skip To My Lou
UndertheTableandDreaming






Tuesday:




 
Sugar Bee Crafts
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia






Today's Creative Blog
blah2beautiful





Wednesday:





 

Organize and Decorate Everything






 





Thursday:
52 Mantels

shabby creek cottage


A Crafty Soiree Photobucket
 
Friday:
 






Tickled Pink at 504 Main


One Artsy Mama

Photobucket The Shabby Nest

Liz Marie Blog

five days five ways | feature friday free for all




 

http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

Saturday:






Positively Splendid




Sunday
UndertheTableandDreaming
I Heart Nap Time

 
The Girl Creative

Monthly:
TDC Before and After
Pin It

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Looks so fresh! Great job!

Kimberly Johnson said...

Love it! So cute! I want one of those roosters, too.

Feathers and Sunshine said...

Love the choice of silverware. And now, I must go check out your post for the faux metal letters!

Unknown said...

My husband and I were just talking about adding some shelves into the kitchen yesterday!. Thanks for the post it couldn't have been better timing!